Encourage your friends to wear pink
- Make a Facebook group and invite your friends
- Make an announcement at school the day before the Day of Pink
- Give out candy or treats to everyone who wears pink
Take the Pink Pledge
Organize a flashmob!
- Put together a playlist and dance!
- Bring pink shirts or buttons!
Run a competition!
- Challenge staff and sports teams to put together the most outrageous sports outfits
- Get teachers to organize a competition around which class can wear the most pink
- Give out prizes for whoever wears the most pink!
- Ask local stores if they’ll donate the prizes!
Talk to your teachers about creating an LGBTQ inclusion curriculum at your school
- Talk to your principal and teachers about how you can change content to include LGBTQ communities
- How about new books for your library? Find books that have LGBTQ characters by visiting the Rainbow Link.